Introduction and who we are
Bourne Park Capital Limited, a limited company registered in UK with registration number 03884933, whose registered address is at 33 Sackville Street, London, W1S 3EB.
Bourne Park Capital Limited respects your right to privacy and will process personal information you provide only in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
How we collect personal data
When you visit Bourne Park Capital Limited's website our server collects some basic information such as your browser type, IP address, internet service provider's domain name, which pages you accessed on the site, and when. Details of cookies that are used on the website can be found on the Cookie notice and in the list found below.
Bourne Park Capital Limited use this information to provide you with and maintain the quality of the website and to analyse the use of the website in order to help guide improvements.
If you register for information provision, you will need to provide your name and email address. We will hold this information until you no longer require this service. We will also collect and store your personal information when you contact Bourne Park Capital Limited or when corresponding with us in relation to a transaction that we and/or the funds we advise on enter into or correspondence regarding a potential transaction.
We collect personal information in writing, by telephone and by e-mail. We may receive information from third parties who collect personal information from you and pass it on to us for example where we conduct verification or anti-money laundering checks for prospective transactions.
What personal information do we hold about you
Personal information means any information relating to a person that enables them to be identified either directly or indirectly. Personal information that we hold about you (as well as that collected by the website noted above) may include your name, address, email address and phone number.
If you are a business contact, personal information we will hold about you may also include your job title, employer organisation and perhaps your CV.
If you are a job applicant, we may also hold information you have provided to us in your CV, application form and covering letter, as well as your date of birth, gender and any information you provide to us as during an interview. We may also hold special categories of more sensitive personal information such as your race or ethnicity and information about your health including any medical condition.
If you are an investor or potential investor, personal information we hold about you may also include bank account details, share in investments, amounts invested, returns from such investments and tax number, and information relating to your financial status and dealings, nationality (including copies of identity documents, such as a passport), references provided by third parties and results of other due diligence carried out. Please also refer to the relevant investment documentation.
We will take reasonable steps to keep the personal information that we store accurate. If you consider that any of the personal information that Bourne Park Capital Limited holds about you is incorrect please notify us.
How we use your information
We will use your personal data, and may share your personal data with other parties acting on our behalf, for one or more of the following purposes:
• to conduct research about the use of our website;
• for our own administrative purposes, including training our staff, conducting internal audits or organising the transferring of assets as part of a sale, purchase or investment in our business;
• if you are a party to a contract with us, to carry out our contract with you;
• assessing potential transactions and assessing your suitability for involvement in a transaction, including assisting in verifying your identity and source of funds;
• for market research purposes;
• to conduct investigations of suspicious or harmful activity;
• to assess and respond to a complaint you might make to us; and
• to comply with our and the funds’ regulatory and legal obligations.
We do not sell your personal information to others. If we wish to use your personal information for a purpose beyond that for which it was originally provided, we will ask for your consent or seek to rely on another valid legal ground to process your personal information in accordance with the applicable law.
Information for marketing purposes
Where you act on behalf of an organisation, or where you are an individual who has consented to us using your personal data for marketing purposes, we may use your information to conduct marketing and data analysis or in order to keep you informed about Bourne Park Capital Limited and its business partners’ products and services, which we consider may be of interest to you. Please note we do not share your personal data with those partners. If at any time after you have consented to us using your information for marketing purposes you wish us to stop using your information for these purposes, please contact us at the details set out above.
Grounds for processing
To process your data lawfully we need to rely on one or more valid legal grounds. The grounds we may rely upon include:
• your consent to particular processing activities. For example, where you have consented to us using your information for marketing purposes;
• our legitimate interests as a business (except where your interests or fundamental rights override these). For example, it is within our legitimate interests to use your data to prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website;
• our compliance with a legal obligation to which Bourne Park Capital Limited is subject. For example, we have a duty to investigate and respond to complaints made against us and may need to process your personal information as part of such investigation; or
• if you are a party to a contract because processing your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract.
Third-party use of information
There are circumstances where we may wish to disclose or are compelled to disclose your personal data to third parties. This will only take place in accordance with the applicable law and for the purposes listed above. These scenarios include disclosure to:
• our group entities;
• our outsourced service providers or suppliers to facilitate the provision of our services;
• to our outsourced third-party service providers who process personal information on our behalf such as providers of cloud hosting solutions or providers of data storage or security;
• another legal entity, on a temporary or permanent basis, for the purposes of a joint venture, collaboration, financing, sale, merger, reorganisation, change of legal form, dissolution or similar event. In the case of a merger or sale, your personal data will be permanently transferred to a successor entity;
• to professional advisors such as lawyers and accountants, fund administrators or other consultants;
• public authorities where we are required by law to do so; and
• to any other third party where you have provided your consent.
Bourne Park Capital Limited may transfer personal information that is collected from you to third-party data processors located in countries that are outside of the European Economic Area in connection with the above purposes. Please be aware that countries which are outside the European Economic Area may not offer the same level of data protection as the United Kingdom. In these circumstances we will, as required by applicable law, ensure that your privacy rights are adequately protected by appropriate technical, organisational, contractual or other lawful means. Please contact us if you would like more information about how your personal data may be transferred by Bourne Park Capital Limited and the safeguards that we have put in place.
Retention of personal information
Bourne Park Capital Limited is committed to seeking to safeguard all personal information that you provide to us; seeking to ensure that it remains confidential and secure; and taking all reasonable steps to ensure that personal privacy is respected.
Data protection law provides individuals with certain rights, including the right to: access, rectify, withdraw consent, erase, restrict, transport, and object to the processing of, their personal information. Individuals also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority if they believe that their personal information is not being processed in accordance with the law. Further information about your rights is set out below:
• the right to be provided with copies of personal information that Bourne Park Capital Limited hold about you, free of charge;
• the right to ask Bourne Park Capital Limited to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information held about you, free of charge;
• the right to withdraw consent, as permitted by law, to the processing of your personal information at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your previous consent. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to benefit from certain service features for which the processing of your personal information is essential;
• the right to object to processing and to request that we stop processing your personal information, as permitted by law;
• the right to request that we erase your personal information and we will comply, unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so; and
• the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. We suggest that you contact us about any questions or if you have a complaint in relation to how we process your personal information.
However, you do have the right to contact the relevant supervisory authority, which in the UK is the Information Commissioner’s Office. If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please write to Bourne Park Capital Limited (as appropriate) at the contact details specified above.
Compliance with privacy laws
Changes to this policy
As we strive to improve our practices, we may review this policy from time to time. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and to notify you of those changes by posting an updated version of this policy on our website. It is your responsibility to check our policy each time before you access our website for any changes.
Types of Cookies used on Wix
In general, the cookies which are initially placed on your Wix website may be categorized as essential cookies. However, considering that our platform gives you the ability to add multiple components, codes, third-party applications...and so on, your website may include other types of cookies which might require specific settings.
Take a look at the table below to see which cookies we place on Wix sites:
The Cookies are listed below in the following format; Cookie Name, Use, Duration, Cookie Type:
XSRF-TOKEN, Used for security reasons, Session, Essential
hs, Used for security reasons, Session, Essential
svSession, Used in connection with user login, 2 years, Essential
SSR-caching, Used to indicate the system from which the site was rendered, 1 minute, Essential
_wixCIDX, Used for system monitoring/debugging, 3 months, Essential
_wix_browser_sess, Used for system monitoring/debugging, session, Essential
consent-policy, Used for cookie banner parameters, 12 months, Essential
smSession, Used to identify logged in site members, Session, Essential
TS*, Used for security and anti-fraud reasons, Session, Essential
bSession, Used for system effectiveness measurement, 30 minutes, Essential
fedops.logger.sessionId, Used for stability/effectiveness measurement, 12 months, Essential
wixLanguage, Used on multilingual websites to save user language preference, 12 months, Functional